web page hit counter I'm not done yet! - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



I'm not done yet!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been asked by a few people recently if I've given up this blog racket already.
No, no, not in the least. I haven't given up TPC in favor of Podcasting, nor have I been thrown in the clink after they discovered I'm the guy who hacked Paris's Sidekick*. Amazingly, I never even succumbed to that debilitating flu that plowed everyone into the ground around here over the past few weeks.
I've just been busy as hell with coursework - specifically with end-of-quarter assignments. With 2 papers and 3 finals to bash out/study for in the next 6 days or so, I'm not quite there yet. But give me another few days and I'll be back, better than ever. Like that's saying much.

*n.b. for the humor-impaired: I am not really the guy who hacked Paris's Sidekick. Duh.

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3