web page hit counter In bed with the famous - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



In bed with the famous


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Via Youtube, here's my current favorite reclining gay German celebrity interviewer (yeah, the field is really wide open there, I'm sure) Torgen Schneider, aka Torgen am Morgen.

These are rather fun to watch. I love how his repertoire of questions is pretty much the same every single time, beginning with the all-too-disarming opening one-two regarding attitudes towards cryogenic preservation and sweatsuits. Of course I should also mention his pronounced tendency to interview celebs in bed - see his interviews with Chuck Palahniuk, Michael Buble, not to mention his epic six-parter with Chris Isaak - part one here:



This is the furthest thing from a grilling, yet I think you can estimate a celebrity subject's general coolness by their willingness to play along and have fun. The Rock? Awesome. Liza? A doll. Nick Lachey? Meh.

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3