web page hit counter Like a dog licking its own rear end - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



Like a dog licking its own rear end


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(...which is occurring a couple feet to my immediate left, as I write) I feel like doing this blogging thing once again.

So let's do it. Really, really do it. Do it better than ever, man. Starting tomorrow.

Meanwhile, you're up late with nothing better to do, so go listen to Of Montreal's upcoming (Jan 13) Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? Whence Kevin Barnes' tenacious Norweigen thang gives us "Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse," the song that had me yelling "Come on chemicals!" and stuck in my head more than any song in 2007, easily.
While I thank extrawack for that tip-off, you go over there and check out Kevin Barnes's responses to the annual extrawack best-of email questionnaire - a grand holiday tradition.

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3