web page hit counter Here I am! Blog you like a hurricane! - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



Here I am! Blog you like a hurricane!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Announcing the conversion of The Parallel Campaign into a full-fledged Scorpions fan site!























Ah, I'm just kidding.
But really people, if only you could see my blog stats. (You could, actually, if I wanted to you to. But I don't want you to.)
On an average day, this site gets somewhere between one handful and two handfuls of hits. Most finding their way here through the Google, naturally.
And what are these people, those web-seekers, these Googlists from Poland and Turkey and Iran and Ontario looking for?

They're drifting along on the Wind Of Change.

It all goes back to this three-year-old, throwaway, hardly-even-worth-a-twitter post.

(Speaking of which, I'm twittering a bit more these days - look right)

"Take me to the magic of the moment" is the search term that brings all the web to my yard, and it's not even close. Stuff like this makes me appreciate the total unpredictability of the internet. Of all the stupid, and slightly less stupid things I've written here over the years, this is the one thing people seem to care about. Well, this is for them. And for all of us - east and west, Teutonic-leathered and unleathered. Vacation-video MIDI-quality home karaoke at its most stirring. Blow winds, blow! Mr. Meine, sing down that wall.

Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3