web page hit counter Grad blogs > # tables certain to-remain-nameless grads have danced on - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



Grad blogs > # tables certain to-remain-nameless grads have danced on


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I did mean to write a bit more tonight - it's been a good weekend for thinking good things. But I got caught up in my latest quixotic notebook project, which I'll say something about tomorrow, and the last couple hours have been spent reading a totally engrossing little gem of a book on Karl Popper. I'd like to finish it - or come close to it - tonight, so, give a few of my friends some love and some blog hits, and I'll make it all up to you in the morning.

Kem @ Critical Kem. Wheat-fed goodness from an Iowa boy who's hit it big.

Danielle @ National Champs Something. Loudest blog on the net.

Lisa @ pokydj. Seems to be down just now, I don't know why.

Tom @ Samurai No Kami Tommunism today, Tommunism tomorrow, Tommunism forever!

Zoran and Rinalda @ Technojunkies Balkan-Southeast Asian brain food - good for you and tasty too.

That's a nice sampler pack.

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3