web page hit counter Back on the blog - The Parallel Campaign
The blog of Michael K.



Back on the blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And pledging once again to write a little more often. It's not that I haven't been spouting my ill-conceived opinions, indulgent solipsisms and windy musings all over the internet for the past few months. It's just that I've something like four too many blog projects going at once, which means none of them get the tender loving care and devotion they need. I'm thinking of bringing them together somehow, something like Voltron.

In the meantime, read my bit about the Avett Brothers - over on extrawack.

And lament the fact that I was here and you weren't.








And on a totally unrelated note; I like to think I have a somewhat developed sense of irony. I can usually pick off when the seemingly-outrageous is really just someone's idea of a dubiously tasteful joke. That said, having looked carefully over the myspace invite I got recently and the associated website, I have absolutely no idea if this is for real or not. Seriously...the hell?

The campaign hasn't even really started yet, and it's already throwing up copious amounts of netschmutz/cafepress junk which, like the black dude I saw on Halloween dressed like a Klansman, I really don't know if I'm supposed to find funny, grossly offensive, or what.



Labels: , , ,

|

About me

  • Michael K.
  • Observing the things in my personal cosmos: music of a catchy sort, soccer, hockey and other sports, theories of place, media and culture, academic life, history, nature, politics, the international, the parochial. You never know what you might get. For generosity of the spirit.
  • My profile
    follow me on Twitter
    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Happiest Fool. Make your own badge here.

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Linksam and Jetsam


      These sites were nutty prescient enough to link to TPC

    ATOM 0.3